08-02-2013 Trading Journal

Market was basically neutral that ended on a positive note.

I was stopped out of $ONVO coming into the gap-down open.  With secondary offering at $4.50; I decided to join the party by buying at $4.50 as well.

$TLAB opened down and I sold at the open for a tiny gain from yesterday entry.

With $AMRN opened strong, I added to my swing trade position. Unfortunately, price closed slightly negative.  I will wait until next week to see which way the wind blow before deciding to get out or not.

$BIOD opened strong and I decided to flow with the momentum by buying back some more for the momentum trade.  Did I regret taking profit yesterday?  I did not simply because I was managing my risk.  Price could have gone the other way…

Seeing $ATRS was not moving much after open, I decided to get out with at breakeven and used the money to buy $ONVO and $BIOD.

$INO continued to march onward which helped keep my portfolio from turning negative from the correction of $LRAD and draw down from $NCTY and $ECTY.

Current holdings:

LRAD, INO, AMRN, NCTY, UCP, ECTY, CLIR, WG, BIOD, ONVO, CUTR, VICL and 6% cash.

diary_photo



Categories: Daily trading Journal

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: