Today was a quiet day.
Market opened higher and then proceeded to head underwater.
Both $NUGT and $ABX positions were stopped out for losses at open. It was a good thing I had paper gain on $NUGT to cushion against the price correction; but I had to take a small losses from $ABX. Seeing that $NUGT was having a hard time holding on to gain and the fact that $DUST is sitting on two support moving averages line 79xma and 89sma. Today inside bar looks like a bullish harami in the making. I bought $DUST when price action took out yesterday high this morning. If not because of the harami situation, I will probably cut my losses on this trade. Tomorrow will dictate whether I lose more or take a nice gain. I’ve a GTC hard stop based on today intra-day low which is not hit today.
I added to $CERS with price action showing strength in the morning. I’ve decided to place $CERS on my position trade category due to its ability to keep bouncing back the next day after a minor correction. I like this stock and is getting tired of going thru wash and rinse with it (aka whipsaw); therefore, I’m going to suck up any drawdown, if any, in the coming future.
With $TSLA bounce this morning, I closed out my call option to lock on profit. Later I bought the call back when price action began to show strength; unfortunately, price trend did not last and I closed it out for tiny losses later.
I’ll have to decide what to do with $APRI tomorrow giving price is taking a beating today.
AMRN, LRAD, TINY, CERS, DUST, TBF, APRI, DNN and 24% cash.
The trades I made in the journal were time-stamped in twitter.
Categories: Daily trading Journal